Saturday, July 7, 2012

1 Year Blogiversary!

I can't believe my blog made it this far-- and it was even able to garner loyal followers too!

I've learned a lot about blogging this past year, I've discovered plenty of exciting historical/sewing/diy blogs that inspire me everyday, and I can only hope that I will continue to grow and learn with the nurturing force of the blogosphere (:

I've made a few adjustments to the layout of the blog to improve readability and overall experience. I even used a layout courtesy of shabbyblogs.com (although it's a tad difficult to see...I can't quite get this layout thing right).

I hope to blog more regularly (why is it always so difficult for me?) and to incorporate more photographs in my posts-- and i have a bevy of new posts I've been saving for you guys!

Aaaand what's a blogiversary without a Marie Antoinette-worthy cake?

Image via http://marie-antoinettequeenoffrance.blogspot.com/

2 comments: