Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Few Blog Updates!

I'm not aware if you noticed, but I recently updated some stuff on the right-hand side of my blog.

I moved the "About Me" feature to the top, and added a more comprehensive description of myself.

Due to the great influx of pageviews on museum-related posts, I decided to try to make my blog more accessible to new readers by installing a "Follow By Email" button. Now any new visitors can stay connected with the latest happenings!

I think we can all relate to this!
Also, I haven't just been working on museum stuff lately. I have been chugging away at some new clothes for myself. I'm almost done with the better pink button down shirt, I started and almost finished a chiffon circle skirt, and I have another skirt on the cutting table!


1 comment:

  1. LOL! Some how, all my muslin disappears during fabric re-orgs. I just need to go to the store and buy more, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete