Friday, April 11, 2014

Let's Connect!

Antique Lightweight Empire Portable Typewriter, c. 1892 from ozTypewriter
 I apologize for my sporadic posting...I have so much that I'm eager to share with you! Thankfully, this semester is almost over. I have some personal vintage pieces, Kearny History Museum garments, and sewing projects all waiting to make an appearance on the blogosphere!

The social media platforms I use are essentially an extension of my blog: my Pinterest is my treasure-hoard of inspiring antique garments and useful techniques; my Twitter allows me to quickly jot down my sewing-related thoughts; my Tumblr is a moody exploration of art history and feminine beauty.

Follow me on Pinterest:
http://www.pinterest.com/laancienregime/

On Twitter:
@pour_lavictoire

On Tumblr:
http://laancienregime.tumblr.com/ 

I've added tags on the right hand side of my blog to make connecting super easy!

I have also added a "Translate" button on the right-hand side of my blog for the recent upsurge of international visitors! Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment